Saturday, September 6, 2008

Say hello to crutches





Yes, that's right, I am on crutches. Somehow (I'm not sure how, it was a gradual injury from something I did) I've torn the medial hamstring on my right leg...so much fun to have something like this at the beginning of school, isn't it?! Anyway, this last week of school was great. This semester is going to be SO busy, but a lot of fun at the same time. All my classes are geared towards teaching us how to teach kids in elementary...to teach them art, drama, music, math, dance, and P.E. It's a lot to cover in one semester, but I think it's going to be a blast!

The game last week was a complete victory, 41-17. Above is the picture to prove it, ha.
It was awesome to be able to be at a football game after two years. Let's just say that I wasn't ashamed to cheer as loud as I could, along with everyone else! I hope we can do just as well in our next home game, not giving the other team so much running team as we did a couple times during this last game. We'll see what the season will bring I guess.

It's been great having Jill here for this last week. The other night a bunch of the Singapore youth got together with us to eat at the Bombay House restaurant...mmmm. It's cool to see how much some of those kids have grown up. Wow, Adrian Nef's little brother Kelson is bigger than he is now! I still can't believe he's here already for college. That makes me feel old.

This coming Wednesday, Jill's aunt and I are taking her into the MTC...! For those of you who don't know, she's serving in the San Antonio, TX, spanish-speaking mission. She's psyched for it, that's for sure :)

Will write later...love you all!


-Nat-

No comments: