Thursday, November 20, 2008

Thanksgiving is almost here!

So, like the title of this blog entry says, Thanksgiving is almost here...and I am so excited! And because I don't have Friday classes I only have one more day of classes before VACATION! Somebody told me today that because of the Leap year, we could have been on vacation this week but it's next week instead :( School has already burnt out a lot of people I know, and me as well. Being in all classes that have to do with my major brings more work and expectations, which is hard, but I guess it's cool at the same time because I'm finally in my major :) There are several projects due the week after Thanksgiving though, so I'll be doing a lot of homework over the break as well. That's okay I guess. I'm excited to get to Blackfoot with Jordan on Wednesday because I can only stand being in Provo for so long...it's time to get out! All of his siblings except one are going to be there over the break with their kids, and I haven't seen some of them in years, so it's gonna be great.
I got to eat lunch with Joey today, which I enjoyed. There's a new cafe/restaurant on the bottom floor of the Tanner building on campus called 'The Blue Deli', and it's pretty good. We decided to have lunch because he's going to Iran this Saturday...I just found that out the other day...so random! Gotta love it.
As the semester comes to a close, I can't believe how incredibly fast it's gone by. This next semester is definitely going to be different, what with me moving to another complex and starting student teaching in March. I'm kinda nervous, but excited at the same time. We'll see how it all goes I guess! Until later, happy Thanksgiving!

1 comment:

Teena said...

Hey girl. This is Teena. I love that you all have a blog and I can keep up on what you are all doing. Hope you have a Merry Christmas. Love ya.